St. Louis Park Home Event Information
REGULAR SEASON TICKET PRICES
Admission is charged for the following events:
varsity football, varsity boys' and girls' soccer, girls' swimming, volleyball (beginning with the B/JV games), boys' and girls' basketball (all games in the main gym), boys' and girls' hockey (all levels), boys' swimming, gymnastics and synchronized swimming (routines only).
The Athletic Department offers both adult ($40) and student ($20) value passes. These are good for admission to 10 regular season home events and any unused passes may be used the following year. Please contact Shawn Budolfson at 952-928-6026 or in the Athletic Department if you would like to purchase value passes.
Elementary and junior high age children will only be allowed admission to home events accompanied by a paid adult responsible for supervising them at the event.
RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Treat the other team, fans and officials with respect and equality (race, religion, gender, appearance, etc.)
- Accept the decisions of the officials
- No outside food or beverages
- No backpacks allowed in the stadium
- No re-entry at the stadium
- No pets allowed at any events
- No signs, banners or noisemakers
- No full face paint or anything that covers the face (mask, helmet, etc.)
- No throwing of objects. Any thrown object will not be returned.
If the rules and expectations are not followed, consequences will be a warning or being asked to leave and/or additional consequences.